- The organisation has recently established an SMS line where by people can make donations
via cell phones. It is the most recent of our achievements and its up and running.
- We have two caregivers and EPWP(Expanded Public Works Program) caregivers that have
trained for level 1 in Paramedics.
- We have Six community care givers and Two EPWP care givers trained First Aid.
- We received a recognition certification from Mogale City Council for contributing
towards the betterment of our community.
- Mogale City Council has granted us a land for food gardening as sustainability programme.
- We had acknowledge visit from Mogale City Mayor, with a donation of food gardening
tools for our food gardening.
We have two orphans that we have taken in for Business Management and Management